Friday, December 17, 2010

Etsy Christmas Printables

Are you BBR lonely? I am sincerely sorry there has been no posts this week.  I have had finals this week and we have all been very busy with Christmas plans.  Can you believe it, Christmas is next week.  Exciting and scary.  Exciting because yeah it is Christmas (duh).  Scary because OMG I am not done with shopping, decorating, baking, crafting, adventuring and/or general holiday cheer stuff.  So if you, like me, are in need of some last minute gifts, cards or decoration ideas, don't worry Etsy has instant gratification for you.  Don't wait 5-7 business days for your fun homemade gifts to be mailed, get holiday goodness in only a few hours direct to your email.  I discovered a few months ago that there are some Etsy shops that sell PDFs.  Now you can get an email with your printable holiday cards or a new knitting pattern purchase.  What a great idea.  And the prices are really great.  Here are a few Etsy PDFs for your holiday whatevers.


  1. I wish I could crochet these Christmas Ornament pattern are so cute
  2. I have a cute idea for a wreath with these Poinsettia Felt flowers 
  3. If you loved the slippers featured in our Etsy Shoes, here is a pattern to make your own slippers
  4. Add this fun Nativity cut out to your Nativity collection (you know you have one)
  5. And after decorating make a cute clutch for yourself and/or a friend 
  6. I wasn't a fan of Santa hats until I saw this cute Santa knit hat pattern 
  7. It is never to late to get a 2011 Calendar if you can simply print this one at home 
  8. Find a huge selection of printable holiday cards on Etsy including this cute polar bear card 
  9. These stocking patterns remind me of the one my grandma made for me




No comments: