Friday, December 10, 2010

Etsy and I love Rings


I love rings.  No, this is not a wedding ring post, although there were plenty of them to be had on Etsy.  I just love rings, no need for a big diamond (at least not now).   I have been keeping a list of rings I find on Etsy that just make me happy.  Here are a few of my favs.  



  1. Here I go again with my nature style Lava stone (see my style here
  2. For your Medieval style
  3. I used to hate big rings, but this Green Stone ring is beautiful
  4. This Finger Print ring is much better than a vial of blood (crazy Billy Bob)
  5. Who knew Glass could be so funky
  6. Birds of a Feather flock to my finger.  LOVE this one.
  7. What do they say about Roses
  8. No animal was harmed in the production of this Bird Band (I think)
  9. Stack It ring never looked as good as these

No comments: