Friday, December 10, 2010

WEAR: I Love Grey - Women

If you know me, I really love color. But more than anything I love color combinations. Steel blue, baby blue with Rust, or Campagne Pink with Gold and touches of Plum or Black, or Teal with Bright Red, or Soft Greens with Tans and Creamy Whites--the list goes on and on and on. With all the color I surround myself with all day you would assume that Grey would be a sorry color to want to embrace but I am officially obsessed. I just want to enrobe my body constantly in it. It has become my go-to wardrobe staple and it is a extremely versatile neutral.

Check out what the latest cinereal clothes I am lusting over:

Merino Cowlneck Sweater - J.Crew
Dream Open-Shawl Cardigan - J.Crew

Merino Necklace Sweater - J.Crew

The Heidi Dress - J.Crew

Timber Tweed Pencil Skirt - J.Crew
Ruffle-trim Cardi - Old Navy
Fair Isle Tie Cardi - Old Navy
Metallic Argyle Cardi - Old Navy

Double Time Cardigan - Anthropologie

Arbor Vines Sweater Jacket - Anthropologie
Twisted Birch Shell - Anthropologie
Volante Tee - Anthropologie

Daughters of the Liberation Jean - Anthropologie

Style Guide Skirt - Anthropologie

Basket Weave Beret - Boden

Slouchy Leather Handbag - Boden

Velvet Blazer - Boden

Bloomsbury T-Bars - Boden

French Connection Lark Coat - Nordstrom

Tahari Woven Sheath Dress - Nordstrom

Minnetonka Cally Slipper - Nordstrom

Miz Mooz Cabot Pump - Nordstrom
Kate Spade Haley Skirt - Nordstrom

2 comments:

Laurie S said...

Love, love, love the Heidi dress. I love grey - in any shade. Plan to do my bedroom in creams and greys come spring... *drool*

jhon said...


nice post love it
Womens Leather Blazer