Friday, January 7, 2011

Etsy, Ice Ice Baby

You can't beat a classic like Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby" during the winter months.  Now that I brought it up, that song may be stuck in my head all weekend (way to go Red)... I digress... It has been so cold this week and I am not one to complain about winter, but even I have been annoyed by the temperatures.  But being a trooper, I heading up Millcreek Canyon for some cross country skiing on Tuesday (a little solo adventure to rejuvenate body and soul) and I am hoping to bust out the ice tools and climb an icicle this weekend (the upside to the cold is it makes it perfect for ice climbing duh).  And speaking of ice, our swamp cooler pipe broke this last weekend causing a waterfall  to cascade from the roof and then form into a hockey worthy ice rink right in front of our door (lame landlord didn't winterize).  In tribute (of sorts) I found a few Etsy items to lighten the icy mood.  Hope you enjoy.


  1. Icicle Necklace from Sarantos
  2. Ice Cream spoons from Beach House Living
  3. Ice skates from Abbey Road Designs
  4. Ice Cube notebook from Ink Bomb

1 comment:

DarbyM said...

oh my, ice cream spoons... sooooo cute!