Happy Valentine's Day! Day seven (yes I skipped Sunday) is for the lovers or the loners. Whether you have a Valentine's date or not you can enjoy these. Here is my list of the Top 14 (cause who needs 15) favorite romantic movies, in no particular order.
- Pride & Prejudice (Only the 6 hour A&E version will do)
- Anne of Green Gables (I have a love for this feisty redhead)
- Love Actually
- Emma (Jane Austen knows her stuff)
- Notting Hill (Love Hugh Grants floppy hair)
- Say Anything (Boombox need I say more)
- While you were sleeping
- Sleepless in Seattle
- An Affair to Remember (Can't have the previous movie without this classic)
- You've Got Mail
- Legends of the Fall (Let the drooling begin)
- Bridget Jones's Diary (Proof love can be awkward sometimes)
- Never Been Kissed
- Ever After
What is your favorite romantic movie?
And if you think you will be getting a little action during the film, check out this CNN article about Bad Breath and how to tell someone they might have "issues."