Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Eating in SLC: Rusted Sun Pizzeria

Remember that lunch buddy who shared the joy of The Park Cafe. Well, he is back for round two. Needing a place to eat close to my work (around 2100 South in Salt Lake) and craving dough and sauce, we stopped in The Rusted Sun Pizzeria. We have eaten there twice and we ordered the Buffalo Chicken pizza both times. Warning this pizza is hot. Lathering the pizza with ranch can help, but if you toughen it out you will be rewarded.

No room for pizza when you eat

Don't skimp on the appetizer. What you really must order is the Killer Cheese Dip. It really is killer. I could have made my entire meal out of that cheese dip (I love cheese really). I was awkwardly close to picking up the bowl and licking it clean, but it was hot so I opted to save my tongue and my friend from embarrassment.
I would say prices are on the higher side for pizza, but I will be heading back. I have my eye on the pesto pizza.
The Killer Cheese Dip has been devoured
Check it out and let me know what you think.

The Rusted Sun Pizzeria
2010 South State Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
(801) 483-2120

See their full menu on Urban Spoon

No comments: